WELCOME TO MY BLOG AND LET'S UPGRADE YOUR KNOWLEDGE!!! ^_^

Be a Smart !!!

Saturday 20 November 2010

Let's Study Slang !!


This is a dialog between Harry and Jackson

I hope it ain’t nuttin serious
I hope it’s nothing serious

Slang
Harry: Yo Jackson, ya down wit us?
Jackson: I wish I could, but I got sumtin unallowed cum up, yo.
Harry: No diggety yo’ ass look sweated as hell. I hope it ain’t nuttin serious yo.
Jackson: Word life, iss all good man, jus’ sumtin personal.
Harry: Word. But if ya need hep, lemme know.
Jackson: Fosho. I’ma.

Standard English
Harry: Jackson, are you coming with us?
Jackson: I wish I could, but something unexpected has come up to me.
Harry: No wonder you look so concerned. I hope it’s nothing serious.
Jackson: Well. I’m good. It’s just something personal.
Harry: OK. But if you need help, let me know.
Jackson: Sure. I will.

Vocabularies
Cum= Come
Dat shit= Thats it
Fosho= For sure
I’ma= I will, I am going to
Lemme= Let me
No diggety= No wonder
Sumshit= Something
Word= OK
Yo= It doesn’t have meaning
Yo’ ass= You

Source: Daily  Conversation by PUSPA BAHASA

2 comments:

  1. Assalamu'alaikum

    Wah, sepi.
    Pengoment prtm niyh gw.. ^^

    Btw postny keren. Bikin lg yg mirip, tp lbh pnjg plus kata2 yg byk.
    Aku pnsrn sm street english ni.
    Apalagi pirate english.
    Bhsnya aneh. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walaikumsalam Warohmatullohiwabarokatuh

    No, you're not the first actually,
    Yo name please...
    Insyaalloh I'll make it 4 u
    Once again, invite yo friend to c ma blog,
    OK!!!

    Tq ^_^

    ReplyDelete