WELCOME TO MY BLOG AND LET'S UPGRADE YOUR KNOWLEDGE!!! ^_^

Be a Smart !!!

Monday 18 October 2010

Could you love me too?
by Amber L. Jesse

My dear friend I have taken the time
For me to finally say,
How much more you mean to me than a friend
In every heartbreaking way.

We have known each other for a while 
But you have never known,
That all the while we were friends
My love for you has grown.

It started out not being big 
And scared me quite a bit,
I figured I'd tell you sooner or later
But I never did admit...

So now you know I live for you
And love you evermore,
I treasure your friendship now
More than ever before.

In a way I've been lying to you
Not intentionally,
For your unbound love and charm and wit
Just seem to imprison me.

Yes I have been trying
My hardest to unlove thee,
But when I try and try once more
Your love recaptures me.

It's not I don't want to love you
But lately it's been so severe,
To be kept untold and control myself
Whenever you are near.

I just look into those beautiful eyes
Innocent as can be,
For when I look into them
My undying love, you do not see.

You did not see the side of me
That melts when in your presence,
And I only saw the side of you
With your flawless eminence.

So now it is all up to you
Tell me how you feel,
I know it seems difficult,
And pretty much unreal.

I've never known to love someone
As much as I love you,
But now the real question is
Could you love me too?

No comments:

Post a Comment